|- Brand: Intel
- Series: 660p Series
- Model: SSDPEKNW010T8X1
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacity: 1TB
- Memory Components: 3D2, QLC
- Interface: PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 1800 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 1800 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 150,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 220,000 IOPS
- MTBF: 1,600,000 hours
- Empowered by Intel's innovative Intel's 3D NAND QLC technology, this SSD offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based storages.
- With PCIe, the new Intel SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations. The future of storage is built on PCIe, NVMe and QLC technologies, so choose the Intel SSD 660p, ideal for Laptops and Desktops running everyday computing applications.
- Compared to TLC's capacity, Intel 3D NAND QLC technology stores more bits per cell, allowing for higher capacity, faster read performance and lower power consumption per drive.
- This technology makes the most of small spaces by expanding capacities up to 2TB of storage on small M.2 form factor.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C ~ +95°C
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 2.38mm
- Width: 22.00mm
- Depth: 80.00mm
- Weight: < 10.00g